Who are we?
With our high standards, we make companies more efficient by providing all around solutions to any problem. We are startup that has its own product on one hand, but always looking for new clients to apply our expertise and help create sustainable solution.
You will be a part of our core product, which is an super app that is in refactor process. As a Front-End engineer, you would be responsible for designing and developing client/administrative side of service, along with web-app. Additionally, you will cooperate with back-end developers in the building process.
That’s interesting, tell me more…
We take good care of our people so we are offering extremely interesting projects, skilled team mates with diverse backgrounds. We are casual and relaxed yet very professional. We have flexible working hours, we have “work from home Wednesday”, we even have pool and grill on premisses.
However, we set the bar high, so here is what we expect:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Developing and testing complete FE application based on management requirements and customer suggestions
- Writing tested, idiomatic and documented code
- Participate in code reviews
- Collaborating with QA engineering and rest of the team to ensure delivered code meets high standards
We really need you to have these skills:
- Solid engineering experience with OOP
- Knowledge of React.js, as well as some interest in JS on server side
- Understanding of Web protocols and technologies, RESTful Web services
- Understanding of common design patterns and development practices
- Experience in developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience with responsive design (Mobile, Tablet)
But we would desire to have these skills as well:
- Understanding of SDLC
- Systematic approach
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (Scrum/Mission Control)
- Creating reusable and testable modules and components
- Some knowledge in Java and/or PHP
- Some experience with css extension languages and frameworks
- Experience with git source code versioning
If you are interested in this position and you have required qualifications, please send your CV.
Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact selected candidates for interview. Thank You.