TelQ is a cloud-based SaaS telecom platform that enables customers all over the world to monitor and significantly improve the quality of their communication channels through the widest network of testing devices in the industry. Our two main offices are located in Hamburg and Belgrade.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be part of our core product-engineering squad. Your main role will consist of developing and maintaining UI/UX for our web apps using Angular to empower our customers to perform advanced monitoring and testing of telecommunication networks.
You will be part of a self-steering team where you make decisions together and have freedom and responsibility to create impactful services, often from scratch. We operate using an agile development methodology, deploying code multiple times per day while ensuring that our applications are rigorously automatically tested.
Our tech stack:
Backend: Java 11, Kotlin, Spring Boot (web, data, cloud), MySQL, RabbitMQ, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Liquibase, Swagger, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, Git.
We are looking for someone with solid frontend experience (preferably latest angular) as well as good soft skills. There is also an opportunity to take some backend tasks (Java) and becoming a full-stack developer if one wants to.
Skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Love to details and the ability to write clear code.
- Understanding of agile principles and team-work focused.
- Full professional verbal and written proficiency in English.
What you get:
- Continuous education and skill development provided by the company.
- Competitive salary.
- 25+ days annual leave.
- Opportunity to learn from our experienced and well-accomplished senior developers.
- Being a part of a quickly growing company, you have an opportunity to learn a lot and grow fast professionally.
- Modern office and top-notch work equipment.
- Opportunity to significantly impact the growth of a successful SaaS platform.
- Working with leading market technologies.
- Professional, forward-thinking and friendly international work atmosphere with team members from more than 8 countries.
- Flexibility in working from home 1-2 days per week.
- Private health insurance.