About the client
This young startup (currently in stealth mode, but set to launch in a few weeks) is on a quest to become your favorite zero-waste online grocery provider. They blend sustainability and practicality to address one of our generation's most pressing waste issues: plastic packaging. With our cargo e-bike fleet, they carry groceries to your door. We utilize our own system of reusable refill-glasses (“Pfand”) to achieve zero-waste. We're just getting started in Berlin, and our objective is simple: to become Europe's leading zero-waste Farm-to-Fork platform.
- As a (Senior) Software Developer and one of the first members of the team, you will work on a variety of projects, including inventory, production, fulfillment, and delivery management systems, among others.
- This is a very hands-on position. You'll apply what you've learned so far to new problems in order to build the future of zero-waste food delivery.
- We're searching for folks that want to learn and improve the team as a whole.
- Collaborate closely with the founding team to strengthen our message to our partners (customers, suppliers, and communities) through clear communication and a customer-centric mentality.
- You're in charge of designing and developing the fundamental platform for integrating internal and external systems.
- Have an impact on the environment
- You are a senior developer experienced with React and/or React Native as well as GraphQL
- You have good experience with Headless CMS
- You enjoy working with algorithms to solve optimization problems (re-fill, sortation, storage, and delivery management)
- You have some experience with integrating third-party apps (ex. Stripe, Sendgrid, Shopify)
- You believe in zero-waste grocery delivery and want to help make it a reality.
- You have good communication skills - written and verbal English
- React and / or React Native
- Headless CMS
Nice to have:
- Product mindset
- 3rd party integration experience
Deadline for applications: 31.01.2022.
We are a group of startup professionals with the goal of helping startups scale their engineering organisation by matching them with high-quality tech teams in Serbia