We are currently looking for Frontend Developer (Vue.js or React) who is ready to join our eJobs team. eJobs is the leading Romanian online recruiting platform with job ads posted by top companies. More than 5 million professionals are registered users, making eJobs the most relevant database of job-seekers in the country.
What will you do?
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to the needs of eJobs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our business evolve. We look for engineers that are versatile, display leadership qualities and are enthusiastic to take on new problems and to work with new technologies. Software Engineers at eJobs develop the technologies that improve how candidates connect, explore, and interact with jobs and companies. We are looking for engineers who bring new ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, API development, distributed computing, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence & natural language processing, UI development and mobile; the list goes on.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Design software applications, modules and functionalities
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Install and maintain the personal development environment
- Develop code that implements the design and specifications
- Build automated tests (unit, end-to-end, stress and load tests)
- Review other people’s code (preferably by pair programming) and offer constructive feedback and suggestions
- Fix bugs revealed in the QA process
- Refactor and rewrite so we don’t allow technical debt in the software
- Configure software packages & deploy them to the production environment
- Build and improve logging, monitoring & alerting for critical software packages
- Maintain & improve software applications, modules and functionalities
- Break down tasks up to roughly daily tasks (or 5 / week)
- Manage the priority of own tasks while considering emergencies and maintenance of current software
- Report the status of own tasks at least once a week
- Participate in the "on-call" rotation to ensure the operation of the company's products during working hours
Minimum Qualifications are:
- 3 years of software development experience or 1 year with an advanced degree (computer science and similar)
- Advanced experience in web & mobile application development including CSS, HTML, CSS extension languages and CSS frameworks
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English
It's a plus if you have...
- Experience developing in Unix/Linux environments using Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
- Ability to work with both SQL and No-SQL databases, messaging systems and caching software
- Good understanding of local and networked file systems and their operation
- Familiar with distributed systems but also with the networking and security aspects of software development
- Experience using centralized logging and monitoring software
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Propensity to disseminate their unique knowledge in the team
- Skilled in communicating clearly, briefly and respectfully with colleagues and business partners
What we can offer you:
- High-growth company in which you can find an exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment
- Budget for professional development (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Budget for the mastery of the German language after the working hours
- Nice, new office in Belgrade
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 24.10.2021.