Front end developer is responsible for planning, developing and testing web client applications. WebGL knowledge is required for development of smooth transitions and animations on variety of different front end projects.
- Working with Project Managers on reviewing, communicating and suggesting the best solutions for needed issues.
- Ability to work with project leaders and clients to review business requirements, create prototypes and project realization plans.
- Ability to accurately plan development timeframes for required features, bug fixes or other software related issues.
- Adjustment of design, development, implementation, support of software to business or product needs and criteria.
- Ability to perform in the agile environment (Scrum, Kanban).
- Abiltiy to accuratelly develop website pages according to UI designs.
- Abiliy to create smooth animations and transitions on websites.
Experience and skills
- Experience within the web application development life cycle.
- Other knowledge: WebGL
- Nice to have knowledge: Wordpress
- Creation of smooth animations and transitions on web pages.
- Git, Git workflows
- Responsive UI development, Browser compatibility.
- Knowledge in some of the graphical tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Zeplin, Figma).
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, and independent judgement skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Here is what Marble IT offers to all of our employees:
- Personal and professional growth, with ability to learn and improve your skills.
- Working on creative and challenging projects, and ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Community based culture, where each opinion is heard and valued.
- Flexible working hours and possibility for remote work.
- Team building gatherings and various events organized by company.
- In-house lectures and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Full-time employment.
- Great colleagues, open and fun atmoshpere.
All candidates will be contacted.