Aneco is in a need of Front End Engineer. Currently, working remotely with the set shift 11h-19h, free gym and other office perks as it opens later in the year. 100% benefits on the full salary. Possibility of private health insurance. Opportunity to work on exciting projects tied to ecommerce and Lifecycle Marketing.
We are looking for a seasoned web application front end engineer who will work with a small collaborative team using modern tools and best practices to design and build the front end of our web infrastructure. The chance to contribute in meaningful ways and see your work out in the world will be available from the start. Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years’ recent experience either with all of the skills listed below.
- Understand current tooling and technical possibilities for UX/UI elements and implementations and work closely with UI designers to ensure mockups can be transferred to reality
- Design and maintain front end deployment tooling and processes to allow continuous software delivery
- Develop JS based “widgets” for integration with customer web sites
- Design and implement automated UI testing
- Collaborate and work alongside design, research, and product partners
- Advocate for UX while doing UI implementation
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer with React (or similar reactive framework such as Vue)
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Ability to take UI designs and mockups and implement them to pixel perfection
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Ideally Python, PHP, or Ruby proficiency
- Ideally experience with cloud platforms such as Google Cloud, AWS, or Azure
- Collaborative attitude and team spirit
- Highly reliable and self-organized working attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Passion to learn about technology
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting projects in creative environment
- Lots of scope for independent work
- Budget for your personal development
- Very collegial, open-minded team