Atomia is headquartered in Västerås, Sweden, and we have a second office in Niš, Serbia. We develop, market and sell our cloud hosting automation platform to companies and telcos all across the globe.
We have over 40 driven, talented employees, to whom we are looking to add a qualified Front-end developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of the programming. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
Position requires you to work independently with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing and prioritizing multiple tasks. However, a mentor for the initial period will always be available.
Your responsibility will be:
- Develop new user-facing layouts and features for our product
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize code for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
In order to be great at this job, you’ll need:
- Strong skills with HTML and CSS3
- Experience working with responsive frameworks
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
Ideally, you’ll also have a decent aesthetic eye and be comfortable elaborating on design concepts, style tiles, and general branding to create derivative layouts and interface elements without explicit design instruction.
Apart from competitive salary we offer:
- Great location: Our brand new and stylish office is located inside a hotel in the city’s epicenter
- Health benefits: You will have a yearly voluntary medical examination and additional pension plan
- Flexibility: You will have flexible office hours and the ability to occasionally work from home if you need to
- Sports activities: If you like playing football or basketball, you can do it with your colleagues, but if you are more into PlayStation or table football our game room is at your disposal
- Wellness: You will have the opportunity to do yoga, go to the gym, go swimming or even get a massage. Membership for relaxing or fitness activity is paid by the company every month
- Food: A buffet breakfast is served every morning in our stylish dining room