Bearer is helping developers build the next generation of software.
As APIs are becoming the building blocks of modern software, being able to rely on them is critical. Some say that APIs are the next big SaaS wave, and we couldn't agree more. This shift of paradigm introduces new critical dependencies between systems, and we believe that it can only be successful if we help engineering teams take back control over these APIs.
We are building the future of API management solutions.
Bearer is backed by the best European VCs (Alven, Point Nine, Partech)
- You'll get to work in a remote-first company.
- You'll join a team of 6 developers, taking full ownership of the frontend. Your work will have a big impact and will be visible to our customers, and you will ensure good quality and the extensibility,
- Our stack is made of ReactJS, GraphQL, Apollo, Typescript, Ruby and Stimulus.
- Efficient coding - Write efficient, clean, reusable and testable coding;
- Troubleshooting - Identify and fix front-end issues before they become a problem;
- Teamwork - Effectively communicate with CTO, team members in back-end engineering, product and web design to create and maintain a cohesive and attractive user interface, as well as mentor other engineers;
- Documenting - You document your decisions and write down what is necessary to make sure your teammates can work with you asynchronously.
- Experience - You have 3+ years of provable hands-on experience as a Frontend Developer of web applications, preferably in a fast growing environment;
- Communications - Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Self-starter - You're highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Customer oriented - You like sleek designs and are obsessed by customer experience.
- Previous experience working remotely is highly desirable;
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and Vue.js or Stimulus is a plus.
- Native English speaker or equivalent level.
- Full-time position.
- UTC to UTC+2 timezone.
As part of the Bearer team you will also get:
- A competitive compensation package;
- A budget to ensure you have an excellent workspace at home;
- Join a technical team of highly experienced remote engineers;
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a fast-growing organization;
- Work from (almost) anywhere.
Come and build the future of developer tooling with us!