Davies Meyer is expanding and making room for a new member of our family!
We are looking for a talented Frontend Developer to join our team!
- Build complex web applications using responsive and reactive frameworks
- Ability to write readable and maintainable code
- Optimize code for efficiency, scalability, and best performance
- Provide technical support and solutions to technical issues
- Familiarity with Agile programming best practices
- The desire to improve and grow yourself, your team, and the company
- To be a team player who is comfortable in a collaborative environment
Skill set that you needed:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with legacy libraries and technologies: jQuery and JS ES5
- Familiarity at least with one of the following technologies: React, Angular 6+ or Vue
- A solid understanding of web markups, HTML5 & CSS3 (SASS/LESS), and a sharp eye for UI and a good sense for UX
- Skilled in working across multiple devices and platforms, developing Responsive / Adaptive Websites
- Experience of working with RESTful APIs, GraphQL
- Familiarity with task automation tools: Gulp / Grunt / Compass
- Experience using Git in a professional / workplace environment
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Up to date on industry trends and possessing high standards of excellence
- Great English speaking and reading level is a must!
Personal skills and mindset required:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hungry for knowledge, strive to make things better
- Doing your work completely and in the best way possible
- Collaborative attitude and team spirit
- Highly reliable and self-organized working attitude
We offer the following benefits:
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Modern equipment and tools
- Lots of scope for independent work
- Development opportunities and training
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Exciting projects in an extremely creative environment
- Defining your career path together with you
- Free breakfast (cereals) and fruits
- Nice and friendly work environment with a lounge
- Further improvement of your skills through dedicated time for learning and courses
- Flexible work hours
- Home Office is allowed during Covid19
How to become a member of Davies Meyer family:
- You apply for the job by sending us your CV and a cover letter
- If your CV shows that you could be right for us, we will send you a test task after which we will schedule an interview with you.
- If the interview went well, we will schedule an interview with the Head of Development from our Hamburg office
- We let you know about the results of the interview and the task and if you are the right person for us
- We offer you temporary work arrangement lasting 1-6 months
- If everything goes well, we accept you for as long as you wish to stay with us ?
Get in touch!
We are waiting for you! Good luck!