Engineering Software Lab is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil and the USA), the Engineering Group designs, develops and manages innovative solutions for the business areas where digitalization is having the biggest impact, including Digital Finance, Smart Government & E-Health, Augmented City, Digital Industry, Smart Energy & Utilities, Digital Media & Communication.
Engineering Software Lab currently has more than 230 employees divided into 2 business units: Custom Software Development unit which gathers developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management, development of information systems; and Application Management System (SAP) unit which provides SAP technical and consultancy support, as well SAP development.
- 3+ years of work experience
- Experience with two or more of the following frameworks: Angular/React/Vue.js
- Good knowledge of Docker
- Experience in using Git
- Knowledge of best practices about UX design
- Good knowledge of English language, written and spoken
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
- Openness to change and learning new technologies
WILL BE CONSIDERED AS A PLUS
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Knowledge of TypeScript and Java
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Great colleagues, open informal and fun atmosphere
- A chance to be part of a highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Currently only remote work. When the epidemiological situation is safe, a combination of remote work and work from the office will be introduced
- Private health insurance
- Team buildings, conferences and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!