Click here to watch a video from Craig, the CTO: https://youtu.be/jxXKWReJdKk
Prezzybox creates moments of happiness.
To do this, we have several platforms - the main two are Prezzybox.com (a gifting website) and myqdos.com (an employee recognition platform). We're a recognised brand which focuses on delivering great gifts and experiences for our customers. They trust us to be able to provide them something which they can feel proud of and happy to gift to someone.
Our proudest accomplishments:
- Recently launched MyQdos
- Partnered with MARS to deliver personalised chocolate with our own production
- Supplied corporate gifts to multinational organizations.
Our office is in the countryside in a converted barn and we are not interested in being a fusty, corporate environment. We try our best to take good care of our staff and understand that people are more than a "resource".
Our team currently consists of:
- CTO (Craig)
- 1 * Senior Developer
- 2 * .NET Developers
- 1 * Junior developer
- 1 * UX Engineer
Everyone is currently working remotely and have been for over a year but we are now starting to return to a hybrid model of working remotely and in office.
We are looking for a Front-end Developer to develop and implement great user experiences for customers. You will help us upgrade and improve our platforms at a much faster pace.
As our Front-end developer, you will:
- Take briefs and wireframes on changes we need to make to MyQdos
- Produce prototypes on those.
- After refinement, implement features into the system.
- Feature development
- Develop UX ideas, writing JS + HTML + CSS
- Interpret and discuss feedback
- Interact with the product owners from Prezzybox and MyQdos
- Interact with the rest of the technical team on a daily basis
In the first few weeks, you will begin to understand the product and our current challenges, and then get straight into it with feature development.
The tasks are assigned via Gitlab (Kanban management system).
Tools we use to communicate and manage work:
- Google Apps
The tech stack & aptitudes of our ideal candidate include:
- Strong JS, HTML, and CSS skills
- Ability to produce UX concepts
- UX idea development
- Ability to interpret feedback
Our perfect colleague has:
- Communication-related soft skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The ability to take the initiative on discovering opportunities
- The ability to communicate frequently and efficiently
- The drive to work rapidly and independently
Brownie points for:
- AngularJS + Vuejs
- Experience with VS, VS Code, GIT
- Flexible working schedule.
- 37.5 hours per week, with some overlap between the core hours of 10 am to 2 pm UK Time (GMT/GMT+1)
- Open, relaxed and friendly work environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Potential for salary growth based on the annual review and individual performance
- Potential for growth to a senior developer position
- Professional training when necessary
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
If you apply we’ll respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
As part of the hiring process there will be the following steps:
- Click Apply and Complete the application form
- We’ll follow up with a link to submit a short relaxed video just to introduce yourself and tell us how you like your coffee!
- Initial screening interview
- Paid test tasks - we’ll give you a chance to show us your skills. You’ll be paid for your time, we don’t work for free and we wouldn’t expect you to either.
- In-depth interview - Chance for us to talk in more detail together about your future working with us.
To make sure you receive updates on your application please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book
Got questions about working remotely? Definitely check out our FAQ for answers to everything you might want to know. https://jobrack.eu/jobseeker-faq