MENU Technologies d.o.o.
As a Frontend developer in MENU, you will play an important role in building one of the most advanced food ordering&payment platforms in the hospitality industry. Your work will have an impact on the digital guest experience for MENU restaurant customers. You will work with an experienced development team of twenty people and contribute to technology selection, architecture and user experience for our products.
Type of contract: Permanent
The key responsibilities of Frontend Developer include:
- Creating new user-facing features for MENU products
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize products for maximum performance, speed, and scalability communicating the design proposals, adaptations, and corrections within internal teams
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with HTML5 / CSS3
- Experience with CSS pre-processors – SASS, LESS
- Experience with some of the JS frameworks, ideally Vue.js
- Experience with Git
- Experience in developing Responsive / Adaptive Websites
- Openness to receiving constructive criticism and improving upon it
- Delivering upon deadlines
- Fluency in English
- Positive and service-oriented personality
- Leadership experience in technology selection, architecture and design oversight, and mentoring others
- Great problem-solving skills with a focus on optimization, quality, and performance
- Passion for learning new skills and technologies
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of the server-side language (php)
- Experience in working on a large project/team and exposure to well-designed APIs, high data flow, efficient algorithms.
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Opportunity to learn and improve technical and soft skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- 25 vacation days
- Competitive salary
- Equity incentives
- Home office
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Upoznaj kompaniju MENU Technologies d.o.o.
Launched in 2014 as an innovative IT start-up in Switzerland, MENU has grown into a strong and sustainable company that enables sophisticated ecommerce for restaurant brands. Its modular ecosystem with a central data hub encompasses both direct order and engagement channels – web, mobile & kiosk – and integrations with delivery marketplaces, Google & social media channels.
Striving to support restaurants in enhancing customer experience and boosting their growth worldwide, MENU has gained a strong foothold in the markets in Europe and the Americas, and is certified by ultra-large restaurant brands. In order to provide innovative and best-in-class solutions and services to its customers around the world, MENU fully relies on its team and is devoted to hiring passionate professionals.
MENU Co-Founder and CPO Marlon Koch was 14 years old at the time he came up with the initial idea for the product and wrote the first version of the code. In 2014 he founded the company together with Karl, released MVP and hired the product teams. Already in 2015 an IT hub was established in Serbia, and, since then, we have been only expanding both our team and our solution. Some of the people that joined MENU at that time are still with us.
What sets us apart and makes us unique is the level of product sophistication, how long we have been on this journey, and the experience we have gathered so far. Our team plays a key role in the success of our company and our customers, so we are always on the lookout for talented individuals who are passionate about technology and interested in growing within an in-house product company. Those who join MENU will receive full support to do their best, and together we'll go a long way to help digitalization efforts in the restaurant industry.
Sounds interesting? Check out our open roles and apply - https://www.menu.app/careers/
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Remote work Flexible work hours Stock options Amazing team and great team buildings Growth opportunities
Fast paced environment can be very demanding.
Strong company culture
Informal business environment
Private Health Insurance
Team building events - local and abroad
Remote work and flexi start
Conferences and courses
Stock Option Plan
25 vacation days and 10 days fully covered sick leave
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.