HUBX is the premier capital raising and private placement solution for professionals. We build powerful out of the box solution that allows advisors to manage deals from origination to distribution. HUBX technology powers the London Stock Exchange Group’s ELITE private placement platform, and LSE is a strategic partner, client, and investor in HUBX.
Our team is constantly growing, and we look for people that bring a fresh approach to old models, enjoy working in a team and willing to challenge the status quo. With offices in London and Belgrade, we are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our Belgrade team of 35+ creative and talented people.
AS AN EMPLOYEE OF HUBX YOU WILL
- Creating innovative financial features using modern frontend libraries and tools
- Collaborating with the design team to build products with significant functionality and an awesome user experience
- Design, development and alignment of new and existing front-end components
- Finding creative and innovative solutions for different challenges
- Work in a high-performance scrum team
- Collaborate with product and design teams
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working in a friendly team of young people, flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or unnecessary pressure.
- Working exclusively dedicated on one project, no rotation between multiple projects at once.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and use new technologies, keep up-to-date with web development trends.
- Opportunity to show yourself and apply your skills, to progress faster than in large companies.
- Working under Agile principles, i.e. SCRUM framework.
- Ability to constantly learn new things through team training, learning and group exercises, collaboration with Senior colleagues.
- Becoming a team lead for future projects is possible.
- Over time, access to well-known UK and EU companies through projects.
- Positions with permanent status.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Personal Development through training, education and certifications.
- Extra bonuses for the staff with good results.
- Community budget and team building events.
- Develop web app front-end logic, mostly using Vue.js or ReactJS framework and integration with back-end API (built on Symfony Framework).
- Work on front-end assets (HTML/SASS), preparing responsive layouts based on Sketch designs provided by UI/UX designer.
- Write highly organized, maintainable code.
- Solve difficult problems while continuously learning and improving.
- Maintain data and code security and protection for the delivered projects.
- English language – above intermediate level is needed as we use it in daily work.
- Experience with vanilla JS, Vue.js and other front-end frameworks, with SASS/LESS, with API integrations – to be able to keep up with our projects we estimate that 3-5 years of experience is needed.
- Experience with versioning control under GIT.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Experience with automated testing and test-driven development.
- Responsibility for your work – developer’s scope of responsibility is not only the current task, but the whole project.
- Initiative – developer is supposed to take his own initiative to improve code, suggest solutions, fix problems, not only do what’s told.
- Experience with teamwork, collaboration, pair programming.
- Good knowledge of UX and Design
- Experience with Agile Software Development methods
- Experience with Photoshop or Sketch
Some of the technologies our technical stack include: PHP, Symfony, Doctrine ORM, Redis, RabbitMQ, Varnish, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Node.js, Sass, React, Vue.js
We offer a unique opportunity to work with leading financial firms and investors, with the ambition to revolutionize capital markets. You can be part of a world class, energetic team with a mix of people from all backgrounds and nationalities.
We value team collaboration and building agile self-organized teams that work closely with product and design team. By valuing each individual unique personality we are working together on building personal development plans of each individual. We are using OKR-s and work on our goals every quarter. We value expertise, integrity, accountability, and patience.
If you would like to work with us and help us build the next generation capital raising platform, please send us your CV electronically. Thank you for your interest in joining HUBX!