Here at iPresence, our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper-growth company?
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to provide clients with a reliable partner to their online marketing and web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our websites receives 120 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 60 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house experience and expertise enable us to provide our clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success.
We also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of our own and work on a variety of tech-based products which have evolved with market trends.
- On a daily basis you will build and maintain the front end, whilst supporting others to do so too.
- You will get to work with developers from all over the world, everyone brings something new to the team - individuality matters to us.
- You'll be writing production-ready supportable code.
- It will be your responsibility to self-test your own code.
- You will also be partnered with our backend team - this will allow you to plan how client applications will consume data from our backend APIs.
You will be a Front End Developer with a CV that demonstrates that you have:
- The minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- A strong knowledge of JQuery.
- Strong previous experience with modern JS (ES6 and modules).
- Considerable experience using task Runners (Gulp, Webpack).
- An understanding of and experience with CSS & SCSS processors (LESS, SASS, PostCSS).
- A basic understanding of PHP code.
- Experience using GIT based version control systems.
- A passion for building appealing user interfaces that customers love and crave.
- Fluency in English.