JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
Within its software development department located in Vienna, Belgrade and Novi Sad, JAGGAER is offering the following vacancy:
FRONTEND DEVELOPER/SUPPLIER PORTAL TEAM (M/F)
Your Main Tasks
- Deliver high-quality frontend solutions in a Backbone.js / Bootstrap frontend environment
- Develop the front-end of our hosted solution in a team consisting of front-end and back-end developers as well as testers
- Follow an Agile development process with short release cycles and highly frequent deployments
- Implement new features, expand existing features, work on customer specific enhancements and constantly improve the platform
- Work on the newest iteration of our software which is implemented right now with a completely new technology stack using latest technologies
- Fundamental knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility.
- Interest in UI and UX development as well as being able to cooperate with Designers and Product Management
- Experience within a working environment based on Linux, Docker, NPM, Git and Jira is a plus
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and efficient programming
- Clean and correct code is highly important to you
- You pay attention to details
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows. You are not afraid to jump into new things
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Private Health Insurance
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
Apply now and be part of our success!