We are a Belgrade based team creating products that evolve traditional approaches and enable implementation of more sophisticated engineering processes in the different phases of clinical trials. Our team consists of experts working on the full life cycle of product development - from sparking initial idea to business priority scoping, competition analysis, user testing, all leading to software design and development. Our key focus is building a new enterprise distributed platform and new set of products, bringing innovation in the domain that will work as an ecosystem of well connected and integrated applications and microservices. Together with our partners we are working on solving problems that will enable a more efficient, synergetic, fast and secure clinical trial process.
As a part of our team you will be working on connecting UI with our backend API’s, developing abstractions that hide complex business rules and how data is connected, develop friendly, clean and intuitive user experience. You will be proactive in improving our existing architecture and implementing solutions using cutting edge technologies. This role will collaborate with Design, Project Management, Backend engineering, and all of the engineering team. Some of the problems will be responsible for development and maintaining software solutions for medical research, development of new modules and maintenance of old modules in our existing software, refactoring of existing solutions to our new architecture.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Developing new user-facing features
- Writing clean and reusable code
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
It would be great if you would have:
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in ReactJS, MobX, TypeScript
- Proficient in general OOP and functional programing patterns
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be proficient in both spoken and written English
We also think it is a plus if:
- Experience in the backend side of development, developing REST API’s and GraphQL
- You are interested in expanding your knowledge of clinical processes and trials
- You have background in biotech or related industries
- You have international work experience
Join our team as we push boundaries and bring innovation in the field of life sciences. At the core of our vision is one goal, and that is creating end-to-end products that enable our clients to focus on what they do best - discover novel types therapies. As a strongly focused, distributed team we are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting edge solutions and problems. We are led by problems we must solve to enable our clients amazing breakthroughs in clinical trial phases. If you want to join our mission driven team working on enabling faster improvements in drug discovery send us your CV.