The payments landscape is changing rapidly with hundreds of ways to accept payments online globally. Primer needs to be a constant in a world where new payment methods, and payments services are being unveiled regularly. Given the plethora of innovation in this space, payments has never been more complex to implement and maintain.
We need you to help us create the *ultimate payments infrastructure*, geared towards engineers and offering the best possible developer experience. Imagine - one awesome payments integration which can do it all! No small feat, but we've got the blueprint if you've got the talent.
We're looking for a highly skilled Frontend Engineer to join our remote-first "Workflows" team to develop our next-generation user interfaces. "Workflows" enable non-developers to build complex routing between third-party services. Ensuring the experience is engaging, powerful and easy to use is paramount to the adoption of this feature which will power payments for the biggest merchants on the planet.
Primer is changing the payments narrative, reducing the barriers to working effectively with a wide variety of third party services (both payments and non-payments specific). You’ll be amongst the earliest members of this team, helping to shape the direction of the product as a whole.
What you’ll be doing
- Completely rethinking how merchants route payments across third-party services
- Implement and optimise a complex user interface for describing and configuring payment flows
- Design and lead the delivery of new features for our product suite, and help us create an awesome developer experience for external partners
- Work in close collaboration with our product, infrastructure and backend teams to deliver excellent and robust user-facing products
- Develop deep payments expertise, always looking for ways to optimise our merchant-facing APIs to improve developer experience
- Create first-class documentation for our customers, partners, as well as internal teams
- Familiar with implementing complex interactions while maintaining a flawless frame rate
- Experience with Rest APIs, GraphQL, `styled-components` and `framer-motion` would be desirable
- Passion for beautiful, maintainable and well-tested code
- Highly motivated self-starter who values autonomy and getting things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and remote environment
Deadline for applications: 01.06.2022.
Primer je startup u ranoj fazi uz podršku vodećih evropskih fintech investitora (rani investitori u Revolut, TransferVise, Monese, UiPath). U misiji su da pomognu online trgovcima da osposobe najbolja trgovinska iskustva na svetu.