- Develop and implement user experiences for customers
- 3000 - 3500 USD monthly
- UK company growing fast
- Mid-level Role
- Work from home or anywhere you prefer
If this is something that sparks your interest, keep reading ?
Click here to watch a short intro video to the role by Craig from Prezzybox ---> https://youtu.be/nMi-rW_Rrpo
‘Prezzybox’ creates moments of happiness. To do this we have several platforms - the main two are Prezzybox.com (a gifting website) and myqdos.com (an employee recognition platform). We're a recognised brand which focuses on delivering great gifts and experiences for our customers. They trust us to be able to provide them something which they can feel proud of and happy to gift to someone.
Our proudest accomplishments:
- Launched MyQdos
- Partnered with Mars to deliver personalised chocolate with our own production
- Supplied corporate gifts to multinational organizations.
- Our office is in the countryside in a converted barn and we are not interested in being a fusty, corporate environment and we try our best to take good care of our staff and understand that people are more than a "resource". People are passionate about the work and the product, but it's important that everyone gets on well so that we can collaborate effectively. We try to be a fun company to work for without being silly or feeling like a gimmicky startup (no bean bags I'm afraid).
Our team currently consists of:
1 * Senior Developer
2 * .NET Developers
1 * Junior developer
1 * UX Engineer
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Frontend engineer to develop and implement user experiences for customers. This role will be interacting with the product owners for Prezzybox and MyQdos and the rest of the technical team on a daily basis.
Your main responsibilities as a Frontend Engineer will include:
- Taking briefs on changes we need to make to MyQdos and producing rough designs/mockups based on those. Then after refinement, implementing those mockups into the system.
- Feature development
- Developing UX ideas, writing JS + HTML + CSS
- Interpreting feedback
The tech stack of the most suitable candidate:
- Strong JS, HTML and CSS skills
- Able to produce UX concepts
The personal traits of our perfect colleague:
- Soft communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Takes the initiative on discovering opportunities
- Ability to communicate frequently and efficiently
- Driven to work rapidly and independently
Brownie points for:
- AngularJS + Vuejs
- Experience with VS, VS Code, GIT
- Flexible working schedule.
- 37.5 hours per week, with some overlap between the core hours 10am to 2pm (GMT +1)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Open, relaxed and friendly work environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Professional training where applicable.
HOW TO APPLY
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
If you apply we’ll respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
As part of the hiring process there will be the following steps:
- Click Apply and Complete the application form
- We’ll follow up with a link to submit a short relaxed video just to introduce yourself and tell us how you like your coffee!
- Initial screening interview
- Paid test tasks - we’ll give you a chance to show us your skills. You’ll be paid for your time, we don’t work for free and we wouldn’t expect you to either.
- In depth interview - Chance for us to talk in more detail together about your future working with us.
We’re fully committed to getting a great long term team member. If you love to take up new challenges and build something complex and interesting from scratch, let’s work together.