The payments landscape is changing rapidly with hundreds of ways to accept payments online globally. Primer needs to be a constant in a world where new payment methods, and payments services are being unveiled regularly. Given the plethora of innovation in this space, payments has never been more complex to implement and maintain.
We need you to help us create the *ultimate payments infrastructure*, geared towards engineers and offering the best possible developer experience. Imagine - one awesome payments integration which can do it all! No small feat, but we've got the blueprint if you've got the talent.
We have ambitious growth plans at Primer over the next year and we are now rapidly scaling our engineering teams to help us shape the future of Primer.
We are looking for a product minded Frontend Engineers to join our remote-first teams, working across all of Primer's product from our Dashboard, Checkout, Documentation and our Website.
At Primer UX and design are always front of mind, our Checkout and Dashboard teams are focused on delivering a first class experience to merchants and their customers. Our Checkout team builds SDKs across a wide range of client side technologies allowing developers to integrate anywhere. Whereas our Dashboard team focus on crafting a slick management & reporting interface using React.
As a Frontend engineer, you will be crafting our overall user experience for our customers and merchants.
What you'll be doing
- Our Dashboard team implement designs and functionality from specs
- Our Checkout team builds and maintains client side SDKs
- Working in close collaboration with Product and Engineering teams
- Taking ownership of key technology decisions, building for scale and optimising for output
- Conducting code reviews and continuously look at ways of improving the teams' ways of working
- Always looking for ways to optimise our user facing products and interfaces
- Creating detailed documentation for projects, our customers and for teams internally
- Using your skills to abstract the complexities of online payments for our merchants
- Developing deep payments expertise in order to make managing payments intuitive
What the role requires
- Experience delivering high performance web applications
- Previous experience working with complex or data heavy products
- Creating and maintaining well-formatted and concise developer documentation
- Passion for beautiful, well tested code
- Highly motivated self-starter who is passionate about delivering amazing products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Deadline for applications: 27.04.2023.
Upoznaj kompaniju Primer
Primer je startup u ranoj fazi uz podršku vodećih evropskih fintech investitora (rani investitori u Revolut, TransferVise, Monese, UiPath). U misiji su da pomognu online trgovcima da osposobe najbolja trgovinska iskustva na svetu.
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...