Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our team based in Belgrade. Our award-winning Ambit Risk & Performance Management solution enables financial institutions around the globe to quantify and mitigate risk, manage capital and the liquidity buffer, and apply risk adjusted performance measures throughout the organization in order to optimize their risk return profile. We are ideally looking for candidates interested in quality assurance and progressing in their career with a global technology provider.
Our stack is based on C# .NET, Windows and web-based applications forming part of our core solution.
What you will be doing:
- Participate in our agile, test driven development process
- Participate in project planning sessions, working closely with business analysts and other team members to analyse requirements and provide design recommendations
- Design and develop new software or make modifications to existing software applications, adhering to industry standards and best practices
- Take part in design and code reviews, and demonstrate software to all stakeholders
- Share knowledge and provide technical guidance to other team members within areas of expertise
- Work with technical staff to analyse and understand problems with complex software and resolve them
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer/Information Sciences or Mathematics as well as three (3) years related work experience.
- Experience with Angular 2+ framework
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Strong logical and analytical skills, with the ability to creatively troubleshoot and resolve challenging problems
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills to effectively express ideas, engage in complex discussions and collaborate with a wide range of colleagues
- Proactive, delivery-oriented team player who takes responsibility for the team’s success
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience with CSS frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap)
- Experience with C#
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development and Model Driven Development
What we offer:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.