Holycode is currently looking for a Senior Front-End Developer for our Company-Factory team. They at Company factory are not ordinary digital business consultants. Company factory has clients that love them because of their unique culture and work practice as they focus on the most challenging part of any digital projects, that is, the EXECUTION. Their motto is: 20% concept / 80% execution. At CF you, as developers, can always challenge the solutions to make it better. With them, you are not just writing code. You make the ideas work! You will be creating the products or solutions that users actually use and love to use, and be proud of it!
Technology stack is based primarily on VueJS and ReactJS, NodeJS, ES6/TypeScript, GraphQL, Docker, Google Cloud / AWS, Java, PHP but Company Factory never limits themselves to any specific set of technology. Using the right tools for the problems is the key and you’re always free to explore, learn, and apply new skills for the next challenge to tackle.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in building full web applications alongside designers, marketers, business analysts, and users
- Primary technology: VueJS / VueX & ReactJS, client-side components / SSR
- ES6 / Typescript
- Front-end design patterns
- Expertise in mobile web development, responsive design, building highly interactive web applications
- Bundling tool with Webpack, Babel, CSS Pre-processor (PostCSS), etc.
- RESTful API, understanding of GraphQLCI/CD
- You care about user experience, prepare the frontend application for A/B testings and optimise it
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Amazing product to work on
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- The budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer, and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to build products that really make a difference
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 24.10.2021.