We are looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer (m/f)!
Our developers work on various projects for foreign and domestic clients, ranging from automation solutions for the logistics industry to developing complex financial products or working on government apps.
Currently, we are looking for a mid/senior Full Stack .NET Developer to join us to work on a project for our new client – a leading provider of solutions for mobile and web apps. Our new colleague will be joining the development team working on Machine Learning Platform.
Check out the rest of this job ad for more information about the job and the company!
Who are we looking for?
Full Stack .NET Developer, who will be responsible for the whole software development cycle.
What would be your responsibilities as a Full Stack .NET developer?
- work on our client applications using a microservice architecture, on dockerized and serverless environment
- participate in the entire product life cycle
- write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- test and deploy applications and systems
- revise, update, refactor and debug code
What’s in it for you?
- excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- a competitive salary
- flexible working hours
- opportunity for a full-time remote engagement, work from Zagreb, Bjelovar, Varaždin or Kragujevac office
- personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- employee recognition, awards, and gifts
- various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events, and sport activities
- an essential role in a company of 150 employees
- the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit, and cultural fit. Check out these descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a ‘technical fit’ if you have:
- minimum of 2 years of experience working in .NET core framework and C# language
- hands-on experience in RESTful API design
- proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5 and CSS3
- experience working with MS SQL Server
- experience with microservice architecture
- experience working with Typescript and React is a plus, but not a must
- experience working with Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure) and Docker containers is an advantage
- College Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
- excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken
You are a ‘cultural fit’ if you have:
- the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
- the eagerness to learn new things
- a constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
- you have 'TAAP' values (look down for explanation)
What can you expect from us?
- teamwork – collaboration with clients, and both project, and technical teams
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility – we use agile methodologies in the development
- professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check our website out.
Deadline for applications: 04.09.2021.