Full Stack / Backend Developer
Belgrade, Full-Time Position
6S Media is currently looking to work with a Backend / Full-Stack PHP developer with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in software development to join our team.
We're a small team currently working on a web-based app (SaaS) and soon a mobile app (Native React) that monitors the web for cheap flights. Our mission with this project is to help as many people travel to as many of their favorite destinations as often as possible without breaking the bank.
- Contribute to the continuing architecture of the app
- Collaborate with the team to design and build new features
- Working with APIs and integrating our app with Flights Search Engine APIs
- Collaborate with product owners to understand business needs and turn them into software requirements
- Triage and resolve bugs and production issues
- Test your work for correctness, performance and security and deploy it to production
- Writing technical and user documentation
- Minimum of 5+ years of PHP experience, writing both front/backend software
- Experience building Rest APIs and integrating with them
- Experience with master database and slave database architecture
- Experience working with git or bitbucket and version controls
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies and tools (Jira)
- Fluent in English
Bonus points IF you already have experience in working with_
- Flight Search APIs such as SkyScanner, Kiwi, Google Flights, etc.
- React Native and Mobile App Development
- UI/UX designing skills
- Good team player with a positive, friendly behavior
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to lead and motivate people
- Ability to initiate and drive improvement and change
- Creative and innovative
- Open to feedback and improve accordingly
You will enjoy:
- Attractive salary package including benefits such as stake in company success - when the company does well, you do well
- Work from home or anywhere* (terms apply)
- Unlimited paid time off* (terms apply)
- Take your birthday off
- Travel club paid membership
- Continuing education - Get reimbursed for courses and workshops related to your role
- Meet up meals
- Salary rang: 1.800 - 3.000 USD
When you apply for this job, please tell us about yourself, your experience and why you think you would be a great fit. This is a LONG term business relationship.
If we decide to work together and before we move into full time work, the first step is to assign you some test tasks to see your work. Of course, you will get paid for your time. The reason behind trialing is to make sure we’re a good fit for each other.