- 2+ years of professional experience in NodeJS
- Knowledge and industry experience using a cloud infrastructure platform (AWS).
- Firm understanding of object oriented programming as well as common design patterns.
- Experience in building scalable cloud based solutions.
- Previous experience working with document-based databases, specifically MongoDB, is highly desirable.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Nice to have:
- BS degree in Computer Science, or a similar technical field of study.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (or similar containerisation technologies).
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Knowledge of development methodologies (e.g Scrum, Agile).
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional environment
- Competitive salary depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Flexible work arrangement
- Gym membership