We are a mobile development company, taking projects from initial ideas to developed success stories!
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated individual to join our team in the position of: Full Stack Developer
- Development of frontend web applications based on the design and description of applications in cooperation with project management. This includes creating websites, various platforms and CMSs
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization and responsiveness of the frontend application
- Designing, creating and documenting APIs for web and mobile applications
- Designing database scheme and structure based on product’s or functionality description
- Structural database development, maintenance and optimization
- Server configuration
- Setting up domains and web servers like nginx, apache, caddy etc…
- Configuration and renewal of SSL certificates
- Installation of the required server dependencies such as php, composer, npm, MySQL, postgres etc… or dockerization of the server
- Creating database users and giving access to the database to other team members
- Server security setup
- Project’s releases od development, staging and production servers
- Work closely with the rest of the team to design, implement, test and ship new features according to Scrum/agile methodology
- Independent work on the project
- Taking over the existing project, working on its maintenance, improvement and development of new functionalities
- Development of new projects, with the possibility of proposing language, architecture and database
- Giving an assessment for the development of a new project and feature in accordance with their description, selected technology and set plan
Qualifications / Experience:
- 2+ years of work experience in full-stack development
- Knowledge of linux, docker, docker-compose, nginx, apache, SSL configuration, server security & performance optimization
- Experience with relational databases like: MySQL & PostgreSQL
- Experience with database schema creation based on product/feature description & design
- Experience with estimating required development time for the given feature based on its description
- Strong sense of git collaboration with other teammates accompanied with clean and neat commit partitioning and naming practice
- Strong knowledge of both written and spoken English
Advantage if you have:
- Knowledge of AWS & Microservices
- Experience with non-relational databases like MongoDB & Redis
- Knowledge of database optimization techniques such as indexing, partitioning, denormalization, triggers & procedures
- Familiarity with Postman and API documentation procedures
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology and project management tools like Jira
- Knowledge of some of the more exotic technologies like: Elasticsearch, Apache Kafka, Kubernetes etc...
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Creative and initiative person
- Self-starter in knowledge gathering and research
- Responsible and hardworking person
- Organized and capable of multitasking
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Active and motivated person, ready to work in a changing environment
- Full time- permanent position
- Private health insurance and other various employee benefits
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Stimulating working atmosphere open to initiatives
- Opportunities to build products that really make a difference
- Innovative and cutting-edge projects
- Dynamic and inspiring working environment in growing company
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies. We are looking for Full stack developer that will help us in developing our upcoming projects and grow with us as we go further.
If you are motivated to continue developing your career as part of our team and you believe that you fulfill above listed requirements, please submit your CV electronically.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Deadline for applications: 20.12.2021.