Great Services Outsourcing d.o.o. is a young and growing company based in Belgrade, Serbia. We provide all kinds of telecommunication and organizational services for several different US companies. We have clients throughout the USA in different industries. The growth of the business has created a career opportunity. Currently, we are looking for an energetic and reliable professional to join our team as a Full-Stack Developer!
It is a unique opportunity for developers looking for a high-level position, but the number of positions is limited to just a few so we encourage you to apply fast if you have experience in:
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of web services (SOAP and REST), XML, JSON, HTTP/HTTPS protocols, security, and performance aspects of public web applications.
- Excellent knowledge of the general concepts of programming: algorithms, data structures, OOP, design patterns, integration patterns.
- Experience in Front End Development and SEO.
- Knowledge of Linux OS (RedHat /CentOs), Apache, Memcached, Redis.
- Preferably previous experience in the development of public web applications and /or APIs with a larger number of users and traffic.
- Preferably user experience in Git, JIRA, Jenkins tools.
- Preferably experience in working within large teams using an agile methodology.
- Team player, proactive and communicative, responsible, willing to learn.
- Fluent in English
Web Developer Job Responsibilities:
- The role will be responsible for designing, coding, and modifying applications and websites, from layout to function and according to the client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Building Web sites, Applications, Mobile application, Self-care portal, Software Development, Creating Brand New multinational websites.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Knowledge in SEO is will be a strong advantage.
This high-level position comes with high-level benefits such as:
- Possibility for career advancement.
- Possibility to grow and improve your knowledge.
- Extremely competitive salaries.
- Long-term engagement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work with a multinational company.
The position is for the developers who are enthusiastic about working in a wide development area. They will be working as fully-fledged and integral members of their development team.
If you think you meet the requirements and if what we offer you find exciting then please send us your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.