We are looking to expand our development capabilities of the Core Platform Engineering team by hiring colleagues in our subsidiary in Belgrade. The team is responsible for developing and maintaining a Remote Gaming System that is the core component of our on-line gaming platform offered for B2B and B2C customers.
You would be participating in the development of various back-office tools for this platform. The team is a virtual agile team working at two office locations (Belgrade and Vienna).
We are searching for enthusiastic and engaged people with the strong theoretical background, good coding practices and open mindset for applying new paradigms, who can help us build the state of the art solutions. Since technologies are changing fast, specific framework experience is not a must, as it is the right working attitude we are looking for.
- As an early team member, you will take responsibility for technical problem solving, own and implement new features for specific components, and help shape the overall experience
- Collaborate with a co-located team in Vienna, fully integrated into an agile environment
- Write high-quality, efficient, testable code using a microservice architectural approach
- Participate in estimation, code reviews, and writing tests
- Focus on performance and use the best tools for the job. We don't hammer screws!
- Completed higher technical education
- 3+ years of professional software development experience using agile framework
- Experience in the development of Angular + .NET Core applications having fluency in C#, TypeScript, HTML and CSS
- Experience in a microservices architecture
- Experience with Entity Framework, DI and IoC frameworks
- Confident in writing unit and integration tests and using mocking tools
- Confident in using Git
- Application developer-level experience with SQL
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
NICE TO HAVE
- Proficiency in front-end libraries, tools, and frameworks such as node.js, webpack, Angular Material, Sass, Jasmine, Karma
- Experience in GraphQL, Rest API’s, API Gateways, JWT authentication, gRPC
- Experience in Docker / Kubernetes / Tanzu
Greentube GmbH, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube’s industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the NOVOMATIC Interactive Division, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube’s industry leading Omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile, and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo, and more. Its Serbia office, located in the heart of Belgrade, provides a strong online payments department and operations unit for the company.
na osnovu 1 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Pozitivna atmosfera, mladi ljudi, dinamicno okruzenje za rad. Full privatno zdravstveno osiguranje, 13. plata, sluzbena putovanja...
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 2 plate
Prosečna neto plata
DevOps Engineer 1 plata