Full Stack Developer
We are looking for experienced software engineers to grow our Belgrade SAP Agent Performance Management team and help us move to cloud native infrastructure and microservices.
SAP Agent Performance Managment is a cloud multi-tenant app. Reduce overhead effectively in the cloud while meeting the unique needs of your business. With the SAP Agent Performance Management solution, you can support your agent management processes in the cloud – including onboarding, compliance, relationship management, book-of-business management, communication, and analytics.
In April 2018 SAP acquired CallidusCloud to add our products to its cloud portfolio.
Our tech stack is contained from Java, Gradle, Spring, Angular 11, TypeScript, Bootstrap, Redis, Postgres, Hibernate and HANA. We are open to hiring .NET developers that would like to work on Java stack.
Our tools and methodology:
- IDEA, Visual Studio Code, GitHub, Jenkins, Spinnaker
- Slack, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft 365…
- Scrumban, Design Thinking, Code Review for every change, CI/CD
We expect you have:
- 3+ years’ experience developing web applications
- Good programming fundamentals and knowledge of Java or other language
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Spinnaker is considered as a plus
- Good English language skills, verbal and written
- Be part of an agile team working on various international projects and demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking
- Deliver end-to-end solutions involving development, testing, continuous integration, deployment etc.
- Review code and provide feedback on improvements
- Work on challenging cloud project used by biggest companies in the world
- Competitive compensation
- Meal allowance, transportation allowance
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Cool working space, Monday breakfast and beer on last Friday in the month
- Sport activities