More than 75,000 people at over 700 locations: As a global construction technology group, STRABAG has the strongest teams for orders in every conceivable area. When it comes to successfully implementing projects, each and every one of us is in demand. Working together in a team and developing personally: the career opportunities at STRABAG are as varied as our orders.
As part of the STRABAG Group, we – STRABAG BRVZ – take on all commercial and information technology services across the group. In IT, we take care of many thousands of international users and cover the entire spectrum of the IT world. From software development, IT purchasing, product management and support to classic IT operations with our own data centers and the internal service desk. 500 IT employees work every day to optimally equip and support the STRABAG group units. Become part of our IT team – we look forward to receiving your application!
Full-Stack Developer (m/f/d)
- Create internal products which helps providing IT Services company-wide
- Develop new tools on high-level languages (C#)
- Design systems with .NET and React (FluentUI)
- Keep technical documentation up-to-date (Confluence)
- University degree in IT
- English level – Advanced (C1+) or higher, German (B1+) may be a big plus
- At least 3 years of experience in programming / process automation
- Proficiency in C# (Visual Studio Professional) and .NET Core platform
- Knowledge of OOP principles, usage of DDD approach in designing apps
- Understanding component unit testing and experience in e2e testing
- Ability to work in a team, cooperative development and version control tools like GitLab/GitHub
Will be a plus:
- Understanding Microservices and Clean Architecture
- Experience in IT Service Operations
- Experience in Linux administering and docker
- Experience in Go language
- Working in a team of professionals, the average work experience - 10 year
- The final salary level depends on professional knowledge and is discussed with the successful candidate
Please apply online via our homepage and submit your full application including a detailed CV, a cover letter (in German or English), references and certificates on the online application form.
The Network je globalna grupacija od više od 50 vodećih sajtova za zapošljavanje, posvećenih pronalaženju vodećih talenata u preko 130 zemalja. Osnovan 2002. godine, Network je postao globalni lider u online regrutovanju, sarađujući sa preko 2,000 svetskih korporacija. Sajtovi za zapošljavanje u sklopu grupacije privlače preko 200 miliona pojedinačnih posetioca mesečno.
Zagreb, Belgrade, Moscow.