Instana is looking to hire a senior-level Full Stack Engineer to work with our Portal team in the Novi Sad office.
The Portal team is responsible for our Sales Enablement platform, which covers in-product purchasing, quoting, account management, licensing, collection of Net Promoter Scores (NPS) and other things helping our sales professionals with their job. Your job is to help the team extend existing tools as well as creating new tools to improve sales enablement data.
On the frontend side, you will work on a React based UI which is tuned for high performance using a modern reactive approach. We expect experience with UI Design best practices, a good understanding of SPA architecture and best practices in implementing reusable UI components.
On the Backend side, you will work with Java, Postgres and Clickhouse and help sync data from a number of externals APIs, such Stripe, Mixpanel, Zendesk and Salesforce.
Ideally, you are proficient in Java and its ecosystem, have experience in using Reactive Extensions (Rx) in Java and have firsthand experience of troubleshooting production issues, because this will help you understand the type of problems Instana is solving for our customers. Furthermore, you should be open to learning new technologies and willing to get your hands dirty across the entire software stack. Last but not least, you love to work in an agile and fast-paced startup environment.
- 3+ years of professional Java experience
- 1+ years of HTML/CSS experience, ideally including concepts like modularization, layouting and accessibility
- Hands-on experience using React, React hooks and technical component design
- Experience using single-page application routing mechanisms, e.g. react-router
- Reactive programming experience is a plus, e.g. RX.js
- An understanding of Kanban (recommended)
- Good code writing discipline and an eye for code efficiency
- Strong analytical and problem solving thinking
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in cross-functional teams
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- European Citizen (EU Work permit)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid wellness & fitness
- Optional company pension scheme
- Optional job bike
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Free choice of workstation
- Free choice of smartphone
- Free drinks and ice-cream (on site in Solingen)
- Regular offsite events
- Knowledgeable and friendly colleagues
As the leading provider of Application Performance Management solutions for containerized microservice applications, Instana applies automation and artificial intelligence to deliver the visibility needed to effectively manage the performance of today’s dynamic applications across the DevOps lifecycle. Founded by Application Monitoring veterans, Instana provides true AI-powered APM to help organizations deliver high performance applications today and in the future. Visit us at https://www.instana.com to learn more.