We at Holycode are currently looking for a Full-Stack Engineer with strong skills and proven experience who is ready to dive into the Legartis team, for a full-time engagement, to join their team of passionate IT professionals, here in our Belgrade office.
Legartis is a legal tech startup that changes the way contracts are analyzed and managed efficiently. Corporate clients love their product, which means they are growing fast and are ambitious. Legartis have won various prizes such as being named by Forbes as one of the best AI start-ups in the DACH region, the 1st prize from >>Venture>> in the software vertical, and many more.
As a Full-Stack Engineer at Legartis you will be joining an experienced and growing engineering team to build innovative products in the legal tech space. Primarily, you will be working in Python and TypeScript to build an impressive application using scalable APIs. You will develop solutions for importing documents, performing complex text processing and analysis tasks. Moreover, you will integrate with our machine learning and natural language processing back-end to build tools for reliable low-latency, ad-hoc insights into data from unstructured documents.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams as well as UX experts to create simple and effective solutions to complex problems
- Deliver an application with outstanding user experience and immaculate quality
- Design the architecture of the web application
- Contribute to the overall architecture of the system
- Keep up with the latest developments in the UI/UX field
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must: Good understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Must: At least 3 years of experience using Python/Django OR at least 3 years of experience using Angular 2+
- Plus: Experience with RxJS, Material, Cypress, SCSS
- Plus: Hands-on experience with Git
- Plus: Experience with 3rd party APIs, e.g. OAuth 2 / OIDC
- Plus: Experience with working in agile, product-driven environment
- Must: You are open for change, honest, have a genuine interest in people, work smart, have passion for innovation, show your commitment and want to enjoy work and have fun whilst giving your best!
- A small, highly motivated team committed to building a great company
- Amazing product to work on
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- The budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English and German languages
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer, and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to build products that really make a difference
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 21.11.2021.