Currently, we are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who will be working on a product, related to the telco industry, specifically on the part of the project, that is mainly web-oriented.
- Develop Node.js based REST web services within a single platform
- Write code, test code, review code
- Develop user-facing features, build reusable components and front-end libraries with React
- Automate to your heart's desire: code testing, builds, CI/CD, remote deployments
- Working with distributed systems and microservices on a production environment
What we are looking for
- Experience engineering cloud-based platforms using Node and React or comparable tech
- Experience with Docker and how to structure Docker files
- Experience with SQL, MongoDB modeling and programming using Mongoose
- Knowledge of automated testing using Mocha and Chai
- Experience working with API gateways
- Spent some time creating front-end ReactJS web apps
- Understands the React component lifecycle
Nice to haves
- Worked with different monitoring and logging tools such as ELK, Datadog, etc.
- Experience managing NGINX servers
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS services like Lambda, SQS, SNS, etc.
- Experience with styled-components or any cool React UI component library
- Understand how to use React Hooks and Context
- Know how to use Gulp, Rollup, Yarn/NPM, and other JS tools
- Familiarity with Next.js
What we offer
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines
- Private health insurance
- Paid trainings and courses, and organized knowledge transfer sessions
- 100% paid sick leave for up to a month
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale
- Training sessions for the product and tools we’re using
Deadline for applications: 03.10.2021.