Summary of Responsibilities:
- Direct Report to Product Development Team Lead located in Milan and working with other product teams spread both in the EU and in the United States.
- Code, test, and implement product functionalities according to Team Lead and Product Owner guidelines
- Participate in functional discussions with stakeholders about enhancements of existing functionality and development of new features
- Troubleshoot and maintain your own code via a structured process based on Jira
- Build up expert knowledge in various product modules and software components as well as in the development process and supporting technologies
- Support other developers through peer reviews
- More than 2 years of experience in web-applications development based on MVC (Model-View-Control frameworks) using Java.
- Knowledge of general MVC methodologies and technologies. Preferred experience in using Struts and Spring frameworks.
- Knowledge of relational databases, database usage, and SQL queries.
- Strong communication in English, analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills are essential
- Clean and easy-to-read code is highly important to you and you keep your log output tidy and write comments where necessary
- Experience with Git, SVN, and Jira is a plus
- Knowledge of Multitenant SaaS Product problematics is preferable
- Experience in advanced graphic components (e.g. Dojo, JQuery, AngularJS).
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical or scientific discipline
- Good ability to read/write/speak technical English (intermediate B1) needed to work in an international global organization.
- Optional knowledge of the Italian language.
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, training, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, gifts for the new year, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits, and much more
Apply now and be part of our success!
Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.