We aim to empower every innovative technology business in the world to do what they do best, even better. At Devtech, we accelerate innovation and technology roadmaps of global Telecoms, Cloud Service Providers, and Software Vendors by providing high-quality digital engineering services focused on development, integration, and migration.
As a team of 150+ with a presence in the USA, UK, Canada, Netherlands, and Serbia, we have a track record of helping our customers respond to change better and faster while relying on us as an integral part of their success. We have bootstrapped the business with no outside investments, we are profitable and cash-flow positive, and are now entering the next phase of growth.
Our culture is embracing change, pursuing growth, learning, and fostering an environment where we help each other. We are adventurous, creative, open-minded, and love what we do. We have big ambitions and are looking for people who want to help us achieve them.
What you'll do
- Working with the team of Product Owners, Solution Architects, Software Developers, Quality Assurance and DevOps engineers on implementing complex back end system that powers cloud-based security product
- Developing high-quality solutions that are robust, resilient, and reliable
- Participating in technical design, code reviews, planning, and retrospective activities
- Interpreting design requirements and concepts to produce new or enhanced application functionalities
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience in Java
- Knowledge of SQL and no-SQL database applications such as Postgres, Cassandra, Elastic
- Development experience of HTML, CSS and other related web technologies – Webpack, Angular 2+ , Bootstrap and Redux.
- Experience of automated test frameworks such as Junit and mocking framework such as Mockito.
- Experience in using, developing and debugging on Linux based Operating Systems
- Experience building public-facing and internal REST APIs
- Experience working in a DevOps environment with a focus on CI and CD
- Knowledge of authentication and integrating with other platform and vendors with protocols such as SAML, OAUTH, TOTP
- Familiarity with MVC web frameworks and data-driven applications.
Preferable but not required
- Knowledge of email messaging and security highly advantageous
- Building high-performance, massively scalable, always-available Cloud-based systems is a plus
- Experience developing software within a Micro-Service architecture is a plus
What we offer
- Development program (training & conferences, internal knowledge sharing)
- Outstanding referral bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Paternity leave – 15 days for new dads
- Reduced working hours for the first month after returning from maternity leave
- Mental health program
Deadline for applications: 05.09.2021.