Full Stack Software Developer
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Front Arena is a leading global provider of financial software. Front Arena is the solution for electronic trading and position management for all multi-asset workflows through a single platform. Front Arena allows automation and integration of multiple business lines including trading and risk management, sales and distribution, settlement and accounting. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds, and other financial institutions to make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders, and track their positions.
The strategy enablement team is creating a unified user experience across multiple products with seamless transition while leveraging pre-existing frameworks and/or modules; thus, information sharing across the Global Trading organization is critical to the success of our group.
What you will be doing
The plan is to further build out the application with middle office and OMS functionalities. This will involve building cross product integrations with other FIS products. The technology and domain stack will differ, but the aim is to integrate everything through one single portal. It is therefore good if you are used to working with different technologies and open to shifting from one technology to another.
This role will specifically focus on the integration between Front Arena and FIS’ APT investment risk management software, which helps insurers incorporate risk into investment strategies and improve control, reporting and transparency.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering, informatics, or related
- Understanding and experience using Python programming language is a big plus
- 3+ years as a software developer designing and developing web-based applications and web services using C#, ASP.NET, and MVC
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and related database design skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Fast learner, able to respect deadlines and work efficiently and independently within a team
Bonus if you have
- Familiarity with Angular TypeScript is a plus
- Previous development of Java application is a big plus but not a requirement
- Basic knowledge of financial markets and various financial instruments is a plus
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.