TIAC is a software company that, in a dynamic and vibrant environment, nurtures exceptional and passionate people working their hardest for their client’s benefit. With nearly 250 successful projects all over the globe behind us, we have gathered ample experience in a wide range of technologies, domains and sectors with a focus on FinTech products.
TIAC is looking for an enthusiastic Full Stack Software Developer with a minimum of three years of work experience in this field.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Microsoft .NET
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with SQL
- Understanding concepts of Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience with Angular or React is a plus
- Experience with AWS or Azure is a plus
- Working knowledge of Git version control
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Confident spoken and written English
- A versatile, enthusiastic, self-motivating and independent worker, always ready for new business challenges
- A team player with a will to cooperate with his/her coworkers
- Development of software products
- User interface implementation according to the latest trends
- Designing innovative software solutions
- Study and application of the latest technologies
- Maintenance of existing software products
- Good working conditions
- Hybrid workplace
- Opportunity for further personal and professional improvement
- Being a part of an experienced team
How to apply:
Please send your CV electronically.
Why would you want to work with us:
Working in TIAC implies a dynamic and stimulating environment that follows the latest trends.
What we offer to our employees is the opportunity to work in a positive and creative environment, to be part of a team that is focused on the achievement of objectives in a manner that allows an individual to express their attributes and qualities. That includes the development of a professional level in accordance with the ambitions and preferences for the employee.
If you see yourself as a trustworthy and dedicated team player who meets the specified requirements and wants to work in a positive and productive working atmosphere, send us your CV. After the deadline for the competition, we will notify you about the next steps.