We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer for our client Astrata.
Astrata Europe is a European leader in innovative telematics services. They deliver our services to international transport companies, logistics service providers, local service fleets, and multinational companies. They are a diverse team, highly skilled and experienced, working in an innovative and ambitious environment. If you want to add your value to a company where the impact of your work is visible to you, your colleagues and our customers, and to work in a closely-knit team where you will be challenged to be proactive, creative and responsible.
Astrata creates solutions that have the power to change the supply chain and logistics world. The world of smart logistics and mobility is transforming our lives with connected vehicles, the digitalization of supply chain processes, and smart cities, making our lives as consumers and workers easier. They are at the driving seat of the digital transformation of this industry by bringing location-based, connected vehicle, and operational software solutions together in serving major enterprise, multinational company, government, and public sector customers. Millions of daily transactions are processed by our systems, helping improve overall supply chain efficiency, increase profitability, protect our environment by saving fuel, and creating safety programs for diverse industries.
About Astrata culture
They Commit: They have the ambition to deliver the best result possible. They Collaborate: They work together with their teammates, a prospect, a customer, or a partner towards a mutual goal. Accountability and responsibility are important to them. They Communicate: They share information when asked or when we think it has value. They have Respect: Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. They take people seriously. They Engage: They have completely involved in- and connected to the project, customer, prospect, and field in a proactive way.
Your challenge: To add value to the company. The impact of your work will be visible to you, your teammates, and to the customers. To work in a closely-knit team, to be proactive, to be creative and innovative along with us , and to be responsible for excellence. Can you deliver the goods?
Create state-of-the-art web applications, using a micro-services and event-driven approach, Responsible for producing high-quality web applications in an Agile team environment, Provides documentation and information to the Astrata quality assurance team, Interacts with system designers, quality assurance, and product management teams.
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor level degree or higher in software engineering,
- ReactJS, Redux, SignalR, Typescript
- .NET, .NET Core, C#, ASP .Net Web API
- MS SQL database design and programming (T-SQL),
- Fluent in English,
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline is desired,
- Experience with programming and configuring Azure Cloud is an advantage.
- Silverlight and/or AureliaJS knowledge is considered a plus,
- Structured programming and documentation skills,
- Independent worker, although in a team setting.
- Initiative, results-oriented, communication, teamwork, client focus, accountability, innovation, creative
- thinking, quality focus, continuous learning.
Why you will love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer, and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
Apply here for this position, or check out other positions that we have.