About the project
Pentalog is looking for a Full Stack Developer with Symfony and Vue.js know-how, committed to assist a start-up with a dedicated distribution platform that simplifies and secures a second life for tech products.
The ideal candidate will be a professional with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to participate in the development of an e-commerce start-up in the circular economy.
Your mission as a Full Stack Developer will be to give a hand in revolutionizing the wholesale market and help complete the range of solutions offered on our client’s platform.
- Experience as a full stack developer (with PHP Symfony 3 and Vue.js);
- Familiarity in working with Rest API;
- Work experience with MySQL;
- Git/ Phabricator know-how;
- Experience in working with Docker;
- Very good communication skills;
- Proficiency in English.
- Develop and deploy the new features of the platform in Symfony and Vue.js;
- Increase the connectivity of the tools used with partners and service providers (factories & marketplaces);
- Interact with various teams to understand the needs related to the business.
- Previous experience on an e-commerce project.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your social and professional life;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.
Deadline for applications: 09.11.2021.