Full Stack TypeScript/Elixir Developer
Rationale DOO (www.rationaletech.com) is the IT Software Engineering company for development of advanced products and supplier of IT innovative services. We are specialized in development of advanced, high-quality, usable, and scalable products and services with a specific focus on our client needs to maximize their business.
Our company is established in 2011 in Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia and in 2016, we transform our office in Serbia as development center and established the company headquarter in Abu Dhabi. From Abu Dhabi, we are able to support all of our local clients on Middle east and provide them with quality support services.
We are providing a wide range of Business and Technology IT related services including (just to name a few) digital strategy development, cognitive business solutions, bid data & analytics, mobile solutions, enterprise applications, business process management, software engineering, and advance research. Also, we are having our own products such as Advance Application Framework, Tender Board Management System and Enterprise Collaboration Platform we are trying to continually improve.
We are looking for expirienced developers with following responsibilities:
- developing chat application (prototype) with E2E encryption and integration with project management tools
Wish list (only first requirement is a must have):
- experience with Electron Framework
- understanding of design patterns and design principles
- basic knowledge of git, linux and docker commands
- knowledge of SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- knowledge of Elixir/Erlang (or some other functional programming language) is a plus
- knowledge of basic cryptography is a plus
- knowledge of XMPP, STUN/TURN and SDP protocols is a plus (to be honest it will probably land you job here)
- having installed Signal application on your phone (and active usage) is a plus
If you find our wish list suiting or just find list items interesting, feel free to send us your CV or send us email with further questions (don't be shy!).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.