Our development team is expanding.
We are looking for a Full Stack Web developer who will take a key role on our team.
We develop and support technologies for financial institutions and marketing.
Development includes WordPress plugin customization, API development, CRM customization, and full stack work on our internal applications.
- Develop visually appealing front end website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Design user interactions on web pages
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience in Web development
- Fluent in English (an additional language would be a bonus)
- Portfolio required
- Experience with multiple full stack technologies including NodeJS, PHP, React, MySQL, MongoDB
- Must be comfortable using WordPress
- Customization, API development and CRM modifications
- Financial industry background is a plus
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithms
- Design overall architecture of the web application
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
We are offering:
- Dynamic, warm and friendly work environment
- Great opportunity for self-development
- High base salary and bonuses
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Amazing benefits! (team events, employee referral program...)