Why Work for ProWritingAid?
ProWritingAid is a remote-first company with team members from over 10 countries around the world. Despite our geographical distance, our team members are always friendly and ready to help each other be the best they can be.
Flexibility is one of our core principles – we know that life happens sometimes. We trust our team to get their work done regardless of location, family schedule, or time zone.
At ProWritingAid, we offer you the following:
- The opportunity to work on a product that users love and to help people feel more confident and empowered to share their ideas. See our wall of love to find out why our users love us.
- The ability to work in a fully-remote (forever) team from wherever you want
- The chance to work in a company that's been growing and profitable for over 8 years without the stress of VC money and hyper-growth expectations
- Autonomy and flexibility to achieve your objectives as you see fit
- Benefits that suit you. Just let us know what's important to you (bonus and equity options available)
- The option to stay technical and still advance your career
- An environment where we place your long-term health and happiness above short-term goals and have an ongoing company-wide wellbeing program focused on keeping us happy
- Difficult and interesting problems that we can solve together
- On-going group sessions designed to involve and develop the creativity and knowledge of our team members
- A trip somewhere sunny every year to meet up with the rest of the team! (Global pandemics permitting)
What We're Looking For
You're a skilled full stack C# developer who wants to work remotely on an interesting project with talented team members. You love challenging and varied tasks, helping others, and collaborating to build great software. You want to help us grow from hundreds of thousands of users to millions.
Some of the things you may work on:
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams on the website, promotions and inbound marketing tools
- Collaborate with our UX/UI designer to create an intuitive experience for all users
- Help improve key business metrics
- Help improve our user acquisition funnel and optimise conversion flow
- Help expand our training and learning platform
We'll love you if you have:
- 5+ years of C# experience
- Experience mentoring and helping other teammates
- Excellent understanding of browser performance constraints and low level browser APIs
We'll love you even more if you have:
- Experience of A/B testing to improve products
- Interest in writing and languages in general
- Experience of Kanban