Full-stack Developer – RepRisk Team
For our Swiss partner, RepRisk, we are forming a team to work on a new and exciting project.
RepRisk is a data science company working to make the business world more transparent. RepRisk leverage AI and machine learning with human intelligence to systematically analyze public information and identify (environmental, social, and governance) risks. For almost 15 years, highly trained analysts have labelled millions of documents in 20 languages used for supervised machine learning and continue to build the largest dataset on ESG risks covering 150,000+ public and private companies, and 40,000+ infrastructure projects. The world’s leading financial institutions and corporations have trusted RepRisk for due diligence and risk management across their operations, business relationships, and investments.
At RepRisk, you are on the cutting-edge of using data science and machine learning as tools to make real change in the world.
Basic project for RepRisk is developed around presentation of existing data. We will build Backend and Frontend for Reporting application that involves input criteria, presentation part, data reordering and manipulation, report scheduling and exporting.
Do you want to channel your strong drive and can-do attitude to work with a variety of designs, languages, and methodologies? Do you wish to work at a company that nurtures your passion for technology and enables you to have a real, measurable impact? Do you love to connect with people? Are you patient and perseverant in overcoming challenges, solving problems, and learning new computer languages and techniques? Do you adapt well to changing priorities and tasks – striving to deliver high quality work on time? Do you have a high attention to detail?
If your answers are YES and you love to work as hard as you play – this might be the perfect role for you!
Moreover, you will:
- Implement AWS Kubernetes ready microservices in Java using cutting edge technologies like Spring Boot, GraphQL, SSO and others
- Implement front-end applications using technologies like TypeScript, React, Redux, Axios, AntDesign, Next.js
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed and tested code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Interact with the technical and application dev team in the implementation process involving multiple AWS services
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- Several years of proven, hands-on software development experience
- Proven working experience in Java 8/11/17, REST, Spring, relational databases and SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL), and microservice architecture
- Capacity for building server-side components in a Cloud platform and microservice architecture using Spring Cloud and Spring Boot
- Understanding of UX Design best practices
- Ability to keep pace with an agile environment
- Experience in consuming GraphQL and Rest API microservices
- Strong analytical skills and profound knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience in the following technologies would be a plus: AWS-managed services, WebFlux / Reactive Microservices, Mockito, GraphQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Keycloak or similar SSO technology
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- Cutting edge systems and technology at the interface of machine learning and sustainability
- Flexible working hours and arrangements, remote working if that’s what team wants
- Dedicated professional colleagues and unique mix of serious projects and great working atmosphere
- Private medical care
- Personal and professional development – internal Tech talks and soft skills trainings
- Teambuilding activities
WHO WE ARE?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are working with teams around the world and take pride on variety of projects we handle and technology we use.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our workflow is inspired by Agile and Lean principles. We’re not devoted to Scrum or any other framework, but are trying to work in small batches, with fast feedback and very close interaction with product owners.
The emphasis in our team is on collaboration and mutual support – sharing project workflow with globally distributed teams, contributing code to core global services and applications, and encouraging cultural exchange between development groups. Bakson encourages working from home, and the distributed nature of our teams requires us to have flexibility around working hours. We’re familiar with asynchronous and remote work. A Software Engineer in our company is a core writer of code, but also an inspirer and an exemplar to other developers…
Basically, what we care about is that you are a self-starter, happy to work with others, and prepared to adapt and do your best.
Upoznaj kompaniju Bakson LTD
Bakson Ltd d.o.o. je kompanija sa sedištem u Beogradu, Srbija, specijalizovana za razvoj softvera, IT konsalting i održavanje sistema, pružanje profesionalnih usluga i poslovnih rešenja našim klijentima širom sveta još od 2005.
Bakson je počeo kao kompanija koja se bavila razvojem jednog proizvoda za Tiketmaster, najveću svetsku organizaciju za prodaju ulaznica. Vremenom, isporučivanje novih vrednosti, otvorenost i stručnost su doprinele porastu broj proizvoda koje razvija Bakson, kako za B2B tako i za B2C Ticketmaster divizije, dok se broj ljudi koji rade na raznim projektima višestruko uvećao.
Potvrdu poverenja i kvaliteta koju Bakson isporučuje predstavlja činjenica da je vremenom beogradska kancelarija zaposlila i menadžere proizvoda i menadžere projekata, zajedno sa arhitektama softvera, kako bi nadgledali više Tiketmaster proizvoda skovanih u Baksonu, što je potvrda pravog partnerstva, koje prevazilazi uobičajene autsorsing modele.
Ovaj kulturni genom je nešto što delimo sa svim kompanijama sa kojima radimo.
Bakson je aktivan član lokalne IT zajednice, pomažući kompanijama, organizacijama i programerima da napreduju. Organizujemo hakatone, učestvujemo na konferencijama, radimo sa univerzitetima i uvek smo tu za svoje kolege na tržištu.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Interesantni projekti i pozitivni ljudi sa kojima može ljudski da se komunicira. Nema davljenja za prekovremeni rad i ceni se dodatno zalaganje.
Rad ume ponekad da bude naporan
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...