Our partner Passion4Business is a Berlin-based company that helps founders become successful entrepreneurs and supports the development of innovative companies through their main lines of business. They are at the forefront of a revolution in financial planning by creating www.unternehmerheld.de - a website offering Germany's first all-in-one solution for entrepreneurs. Their platform is a unique SaaS solution for business and financial planning, accounting, controlling, and cash flow management. As a reliable partner, they help founders, self-employed and young companies to plan better, set up more efficiently, and grow more successfully.
Behind Passion4Business there is a motivated team from various fields of competence, which is united by a passion for entrepreneurship. They are currently forming a team in Serbia partnering with InterVenture and looking for engineers who will help build the frontend of their fast-growing product www.unternehmerheld.de while supporting backend engineering activities. You'll work alongside the UX designer and Product Owner – amongst others – to take the platform to the next level.
Together with our partner we are looking for a: Full-stack Engineer
who will join our team and enhance the product by solving real-life and business-related problems, especially when it comes to the needs of the clients.
- Our main stack - Angular on the frontend, with .NET in the backend.
- Mastering modern technology and development approaches in our expanding Azure cloud-based platform leveraging containers with .NET core in Kubernetes.
- Play a key role in the development of best practices in software design, implementation and coding standards.
- Implement new features into our product.
- Debug and fix bugs.
- Collaborating closely with Product Owners, Designers, and other Developers.
- You’re an expert in Angular, and you’re familiar with backend technologies like .NET or Node.js
- You have experience designing applications to run in cloud-hosted containers.
- Wide database experience for application storage, preferably including SQL and NoSQL.
- You like writing clean, structured, and well-tested code.
- You have a flair for design and making things look good.
- You speak fluent English.
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours.
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training, as we are dedicated to giving all our team members the opportunity to further enhance their knowledge.
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, workshops, hackathons.
- Work with an international team of world-class engineers.
- Modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally.
- Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know and after the successful probation period come and collect a well-deserved referral fee!