If you’re interested in e-commerce and enjoy working on computers, love cars and would like to learn more about tires and wheels, we’d like to meet you!
We offer a vibrant workplace with a great team, as well as a dynamic environment that is built on teamwork, communication, flexibility and respect. We communicate and listen to our employees, respect and help.
We are colleagues on work and friends outside of work with lots of laughter, coffee and cakes. We strive to Motivate with competitive salary and with a range of benefits that include those that are by the law ( 20 days of paid vacation leave with vacation bonus, Travel cost,..) and additional benefits ( personal KPI bonuses, quarterly team KPI bonuses, Christmas gifts for children of the employees, Annual systematic health check,...). Company will provide additional training opportunities for professional development (MS office packages, foreign language courses, programming courses,...). And at the very end a Team building event in order to develop team spirit and a sense of belonging to the company.
We are looking for:
Novi Sad, Subotica
- Working with APIs
Optional, but big plus:
- Worked with Linux Servers
- Worked with PHP back-end framework
- Familiar with Git
The Full Stack Web Developer is responsible for back-end, front-end, server-side, and database application development in the design, implementation and maintenance of the company’s applications. You will be a key part of a team responsible for developing full-stack software that acquires, processes, and manages data to improve the company business growth.
- Monitoring and improving daily operations
- Work with architects and product managers to design, estimate, and implement application features in back-end, front-end, server-side, and database tiers according to the company’s standards for architecture and secure application development
- Implement services for data acquisition and integration into the company’s data tier
- Follow procedures related to software configuration
- Designing and developing security and data protection measures.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading software.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Supporting the company’s future web development initiatives.
Join our team!