Vertrical is an international, Germany-based software developing and consulting company for cloud platform solutions mainly in the HealthTec and PharmaTec sector.
We are a community of like-minded people who have effective relationships with satisfied and loyal clients. We are committed to understanding both - the Engineering and the Health sector intimately. We craft solid and highly scalable software.
As a diverse company, we are aiming to create a highly empathic environment and diversity in gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion, race, ethnics, and any other groups.
Working with multiple timezones, we are able to learn a lot from each other, which we enjoy in our everyday working life. With our company values and people representing diversity, we make sure everybody is heard.
Your primary responsibility is building software solutions, which include building new features as well as fixing and improving old features. You will have daily team stand-up meetings and the rest of the day you'll be coding away, constantly working on various tasks whether it is building a new feature or fixing a bug. This includes collaborating with other developers on technical challenges, discussing and solving them.
You would definitely be expected to produce well-structured, well-written, fully functional pieces of software, and you're given a great environment to constantly learning and growing your skills surrounded by other talented software developers.
You are a Fullstack Developer, of course. But you are also a quick learner and an engaged communicator. You’re persistent and curious, outgoing and a person with positive energy, who truly enjoys being a part of a team. You are humble and open to a great feedback culture and continuously look for possibilities to improve. You are open to changes and like to challenge yourself.
We do not think of rigid requirements, but here are a few things you can impress us with:
- Profound knowledge in AWS and/or Azure (nice to have: certification)
- Nice to have: Good knowledge of Python (Django)
- Good knowledge in CICD Tools
- Knowledge in TDD
- Excellent non-violent communication skills in English (other languages are of course a plus)
- Not being afraid of failing and learning on the go
- Readiness to constructively criticize and feedback the C-Level and colleagues
- Willingness to enable your team and embrace their feedback as well as client’s feedback
- Open-minded towards diversity and equality, meaning: cultural, racial, religious, gender, and sexual orientation
- Driven by technology and empowerment of team members
- Readiness to work in a 100% remote company with a lack of rules and status within the team
About working at Vertrical
We all don’t like cheap talk, right? We could try to explain at great length about our really fantastic and talented team, flexible working hours and our outstanding positive company culture. But instead, we are open to chatting about everything you are interested in with you. Just reach out and we will be happy to get in contact.
But what is seriously very important to us and therefore should not go unmentioned:
We're all about building a workplace for the future here at Vertrical, we believe in equality and embrace diversity. We’re an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome and be the true and best versions of themselves.
If you think we match your criteria as well, please get in touch, we love to hear from you.