As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
TX Services is a subsidiary of the TX Group.
To expand our Doodle Belgrade Team at our TX Services site in Belgrade, we are currently looking for a Fullstack Developer.
This is an opportunity to challenge yourself and make your mark on the world. You’ll finally be able to contribute your skills and expertise to a company - and to a product - making a real difference in the lives of millions of people every single day.
Doodle revolutionizes the way the world schedules meetings. Our suite of scheduling tools enables individuals and enterprises around the world to own their time, be more productive, and grow their businesses. We’re the industry leader in scheduling technology with 30 million monthly users, and we’re just getting started.
Now’s your chance to join 80 ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers, and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, New York City, Belgrade, and Berlin.
Who we’re looking for
Developing well-engineered, robust, cutting-edge, high-quality software solutions and platforms, in line with business needs and strategy and in accordance with the project plan, specifications and IT standards. Maintain the current product, mostly frontend and ads.
Ideally you have
- 4+ years working in web development
- Familiar with Java
- At ease working on multiple codebases that use different frameworks
- Knowledge of any of: Gatsby, Contentful, React, Backbone is a plus
- Familiarity with integration and A/B testing is a plus
- Fluent English, German is a plus
Major Areas of Responsibility / Accountability
- Contribute to the maintenance and sustainability of the overall IT architecture
- Translate business requirements and process plans into technical specifications for software development
- Understand stakeholder needs, anticipate stakeholder needs and present potential solutions
- Work in cross-functional teams in close collaboration with designers, frontend engineers, and PMs
- Collaborate with other engineers in the company for changes that impacts shared code
- Deploy the new applications into test environments and assure high-quality software deliveries
- Maintain and improve the ad framework
- Write and maintain system and production documentation
What’s awesome about working at Doodle?
- Develop yourself and work on interesting projects in an open-minded and diverse culture
- Every Doodler gets a yearly budget for education, conferences, and learning resources
- Party with your colleagues at international retreats
- Travel to some of our lovely offices worldwide
- Enjoy a cozy office atmosphere with plenty of plants, fresh fruits and a fridge full of drinks (beer too!)
- Premium Doodle memberships, also for your friends and family
So, get in touch!
At Doodle, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, disability, religion, gender, sexual orientation. Doodle embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!