Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Front Arena is a leading global provider of financial software. We build systems for financial trading, risk management and position control. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions to make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions. Independent of what asset class being traded: whether it is stocks, commodities, rates or currencies; or whether it’s done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered. But that’s just parts of it. We support the whole process from sell-side to buy-side, front-to-back.
What you will be doing
As a Functional Analyst in our functional development team you will work closely together with a Stockholm based team of seven highly motivated developers and functional analysts. In your role, you will together with the team be responsible for the quality assurance of the functional area. The Workflow team builds functionality to handle deal entry, life-cycle events and back office such as payments and accounting for all asset classes. Responsibilities range from the implementation of business logic and design of UIs to the development of software infrastructure and technical frameworks. Our solutions are typically implemented using C/C++ or Python.
As a Functional Analyst you will:
- Develop domain knowledge to enhance our product solution
- Build and maintain automated tests and test data
- Plan and perform test activities
- Interact with developers, product owners, other functional analysts and other teams to ensure delivery of a sound solution
What you bring
- M Sc. Financial Mathematics, Quantitative finance or similar degree
- 1-3 experience of business analyst work within finance is preferred
- Technical knowledge, experience of software development is a plus
- A great interest in developing sustainable solutions with focus on quality and performance
- Analytical thinking and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent people and communication skills with fluency in English
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.