As a Functional Application administrator, do you want to be the link between the business and IT?
Do you want to be responsible for the entire application landscape and the links between the applications? If you want to have an important role in the provision of information within this organization. Then we are looking for you!
Specifically, we are looking for an experienced Functional Application administrator for our business support applications Salesforce. Besides this application, our Functional Application administrator will also be responsible in his role for all other business support applications that we use.
TeleSol is a global telecom and ICT service company offering its clients 24/7 365 days support services based on service level agreements. With the main office in The Netherlands, TeleSol was established in 2007 and is since then serving a diversity of high-end customers around the globe. We offer smart hands for among others installation, test, and repair of network components used for complex networks based on fiber optic technology.
In 2018 TeleSol has opened an office in Belgrade for the call/service support center and NOC activities registered as a separate entity under the name TeleSol NOC Services d.o.o.
Functional Application administrator is responsible for managing applications throughout their lifecycles. Functional Application administrator is a function, which supports and maintains operational applications and also plays an important role in the design, testing, and improvement of applications.
Functional Application administrator is constantly aware of the wishes of the end users and can translate these into structural solutions. He or she is someone with a passion for IT and has a service-oriented attitude.
- Managing Applications throughout their lifecycle
- Supports and maintains operational applications, and plays an important role in design, testing and improvement of applications that form part of IT Services
- Support the organization’s business processes by helping to identify functional and manageability requirements for application software
- Assisting in the decision whether to build or buy an application
- Assist in the design and/or deployment of those applications
- Provide ongoing support and improvement of those applications
- Mapping the wishes and requirements of the business;
- Translate the wishes and requirements into a technical solution;
- Bridge the gap between users, suppliers, IT, and the business;
- Implementing new functionalities;
- Installation, configuration, and testing of changes in the systems or applications;
- Analyze incidents and problems and escalate them when necessary at the supplier;
- Present solicited and unsolicited proposals for improvement with regard to existing processes;
- Maintaining the administration and employee instructions documentation;
- Application sizing and workload forecasts;
- Data access requirements for reporting or integration into other applications
- Investigating to what extent the required functionality can be met by existing tools – and how much customization will be required to achieve this.
- Estimating the cost of customization;
- Identifying what skills will be required to support the solution (e.g. if an application is purchased, will it requires a new set of employees, or can existing employees be trained to support it?);
- Identification and implementation of security requirements;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Salesforce functional application administrator;
- Experience in managing multiple applications and links;
- Experience within an international working environment is a requirement;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus;
- Proactive attitude: you think in solutions and you provide service.
What we offer:
- A great Team to work with
- Dynamic work environment
- Personal development
- Training on a variety of business tools
- Occasional ability to work from home
- 24 vacation days
- Casual dress
- Training in Amsterdam
If you think you can help support our team, resolve issues and enhance our service provision then, please send us your CV and a cover letter.