The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
The Community Contact Centers (CCC) project has been launched at ICRC Headquarters in June 2018 to professionalize ICRC field-based initiatives of the humanitarian hotline. This initiative entails three key elements: a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool for data entry and analysis; processes for the management of calls (answering, referrals and logging); dedicated staff trained in the use of the application as well as how to manage incoming calls.
The main role of the Functional Application Support Specialist is to serve as the focal point of CCC users in the countries where the CRM tool has been deployed. For this purpose, s/he is involved in ICT Support Model as Level 2 Functional Support, acting as subject matter expert to support the efficient use of CRM tool and assist users experiencing problems with the interface (for example, clarify misunderstandings about call management workflows, solve feature access issue of a specific user, etc.).
S/he independently ensures that the CRM database is accurate and processed in line with the internal rules when assisting the users, maintaining the referential and editing access rights. S/he also directly supports the implementation of the CCC initiative by delivering training sessions (remotely or abroad) and improving training materials, upon request of the CCC Application Manager. S/he is expected to use a client-oriented approach, ensuring smooth and efficient communications with all relevant stakeholders, and collaborate with all Departments/Units within the ICRC on cross-cutting projects and/or matters in which their area of expertise may be concerned, particularly the ICT Division.
The Belgrade Shared Services Center is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Functional Application Support Specialist
Daily functional support to CCC users (60%)
- Identifies, diagnoses and resolves level 1 and 2 functional problems with the CCC tool (using VSM Ticket System) as well as escalates complex queries/problems to level 3 (CCC Application Manager and/or CRM expert) if necessary (using TFS Ticket System)
- Ensures that all CCC users have the correct access rights according to internal rules and confidentiality
- Manages and maintains the CCC CRM data referential according to the internal rules and procedures.
- Controls and ensures data quality (instructs CCC users to make the necessary corrections if needed)
- Contributes to the maintenance of CCC tool by reporting recurrent incidents to the Service Desk and updating frequently the CCC Knowledge Database (so the Service Desk can solve as many problems as possible)
Support the evolution of CCC initiative (40%)
- Delivers regular activity reports to CCC Application Manager and CRM expert (including technical & functional support statistics, identified malfunctions and suggested improvements, etc.)
- Organizes regular communication activities with CCC field key users (in countries operating the tool) to collect lessons learned and performs capacity-building activities (quantitative and qualitative data analysis etc.)
- Provides remote or onsite support to relevant countries by delivering CCC tool training or conducting local hotline assessments (independently or with the support of the CCC Application Manager)
- Develops or updates any relevant document (training materials, deployment toolbox, etc.) to support the sustainability of the initiative and improve the overall user experience
- University degree in Information Management System, Economics, Business, Technical Science or equivalent studies, along with 3+ years’ experience in data management and analysis and exposure in various business management systems
- 3+ years of end-user (technical or functional) support experience
- Computer proficiency
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Intelligence (BI) Tools (configuration, interface etc.) and/or SQL Language is an asset
- Knowledge of Support Ticket System (TFS, Jira, Service Now, VSM, vFire, etc.) is an advantage
- Knowledge of French is an asset
- Experience in training delivery (or training materials development such as online tutorials, etc.) is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work and progressive professional development in an exciting international environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.