We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented, bright and highly motivated Functional IT Consultant with strong teamwork and communicative skills to join our CTO Office.
This position might be good fit for you if you have an IT education, have experience in one or more of the following areas and are willing to work hard to expand your profile in these disciplines:
- ICT Project Management (PMP/Prince2)
- ICT Infrastructure Architecture
- Business IT applications
- ICT Service Management (ITILv3)
- ICT Consultancy:
- IT requirements analysis, project planning, design, implementation and documentation development
- Technical support in the preparation of design, technical specifications and tender documentation of different projects
- Project Management:
- Oversee projects and services delivered by the company
- You own projects on behalf of the CTO and work with our subject matter experts to drive them to completion
- ICT Service Management:
- Assistance in delivery and maintenance of ICT operational capabilities
- Technical risk management and oversight of capacity, availability, configuration and lifecycle management process
- Support in planning, developing and maintaining the ICT infrastructure and architecture
- Business Analysis:
- Solution Proposal development
- Standardisation and documentation of operational ICT procedures
- Development of business cases, software and technical requirements, process and project documentation, training material, workflows, diagrams, etc.
- University degree in IT (or equivalent through experience)
- You are proficient in English in a technical business context
- Good understanding of ICT infrastructure and the processes to deliver and maintain IT services
- Fast learner and acquire new concepts quickly
- You constantly push the boundaries of your comfort zone
- You set high expectations for yourself and aim to overachieve
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- You quickly distinguish the essential from the non-essential
- Able to structure information and write documents
- You seek first to understand, then to be understood
- You begin new tasks with the end in mind
- You are proficient at planning, organisation and prioritising
- Your target is right first time, but you are not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
- Occasional to frequent travel, depending on the projects you are working on
What can we offer you?
- An attractive position in an international and dynamic company
- Exposure to lots of different interesting customers, technologies, applications and tasks
- Competitive employment conditions, in line with your expertise, experience and contribution to the company’s success
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Permanent employment in a stable and growing company
ITAF is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organizations. At this moment ITAF is based on two companies; one in Belgium and one in Serbia.
ITAF offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development.
We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organizations thrive in today’s fast moving economy.
How to apply for this function?
Please fill in online survey.
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are. It's important to have the right person for the right position!
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.